A Careopolis is a metropolis of healing and support. Your personal website that you can engage with your loved ones to be a part of your journey with kidney disease!
It’s common that friends and family members would sincerely value the ability to stay more naturally engaged in the life of a loved one who is living with a chronic illness.
With Careopolis you can…
- Educate your loved ones on kidney disease and dialysis with tools built into the website.
- Easily build a Support Calendar, where loved ones can sign-up and help…
- Scheduling rides to doctor’s appointment
- Helping with ordering your supplies
- Play cards with you during your treatment
After a simple sign-up process, you can quickly and easily create your own private, personalized Careopolis and invite others to join – only those you invite can participate.
Benefits and features of your Careopolis:
- Private blog for organizing healing, light-hearted or humorous interactions among loved ones near and far
- iHelp interactive calendar which makes it easy to engage support, energy, love, care and resources from among loved ones
- Social Storytelling, an interactive storytelling resource for celebrating warm memories in loved ones actual voices and photos
- Photo sharing is a fun, moving way to share and trigger and revive wonderful shared experiences
- 3-D animations that explain medical topics such as diabetes and dialysis
- The Careopolis is bilingual among English and Spanish and mobile device friendly