Easy-to-Use Dialysate for CRRT
NxStage® can help you with the fluid challenges you face when delivering intensive care dialysis. We provide a full range of simple and convenient sterile dialysate fluids for renal replacement therapy. These solutions can save nursing time and money while enabling delivery of more intensive therapies.
- An extensive range of choices available to address a wide range of therapy options, available in 10 formulations
- 100% bicarbonate, the body's natural buffer
- Lactate free
- Two-compartment bag with peel-seam interface for easy preparation and mixing
- 5-liter bags for convenience and minimized interventions
The NxStage Advantage
Preparing the two-compartment PureFlow™ dialysate solution is easy: simply press the bag to open the peel-seam, mix, and hang.
Convenient 5-liter bags
The PureFlow bag size allows for convenient stocking, hanging and minimizes nursing interventions.
NxStage PureFlow dialysate solutions meet or exceed AAMI, USP, and European Pharmacopoeia specifications and standards. Products are terminally sterilized and pyrogen-free (<0.25 EU/ml).
|RFP 400||RFP 401||RFP 402||RFP 403*||RFP 404||RFP 405||RFP 453||RFP 454||RFP 455*||RFP 456|
NxStage PureFlow dialysate solutions are indicated for use with renal replacement systems that utilize sterile premixed dialysate. They are not indicated for direct infusion.
* Custom order code - if you wish to order this product, contact NxStage for ordering information.