Flexible Treatment Options
Prescribe solutions based on patient need with a wide range of electrolyte formulations available.
- Correct and manage acidosis with bicarbonate-based solutions
- Reduce potential risks of compounding errors with premixed solutions1
- Choice of spike or luer connection
- Compatible with all RRT systems that utilize sterile premixed dialysate
Bicarbonate peel seam
The two-compartment PureFlow Bicarbonate Solution bag becomes one single bag when the peel seam is opened, making it easy to visually confirm proper preparation.
Convenient 5-liter bags
The PureFlow Bicarbonate Solution bag allows for convenient stocking and minimizes nursing interventions.
- Kraus MA. Selection of Dialysate and Replacement Fluids and Management of Electroyte and Acid-Base Disturbances. Seminars in Dialysis; Vol 22, No 2 (March-April) 2009 pp. 137-140.
NxStage PureFlow Bicarbonate Solutions meet or exceed AAMI, USP, and European Pharmacopoeia specifications and standards. Products are terminally sterilized and non-pyrogenic (<0.25 EU/mL).
|Product Code||Bicarbonate (mEq/L)||Potassium (mEq/L)||Sodium (mEq/L)||Calcium (mEq/L)||Magnesium (mEq/L)||Chloride (mEq/L)||Glucose (mg/dL)|
*Special order code – if you wish to order this product, contact NxStage for more information.
NxStage PureFlow Bicarbonate Solutions are indicated for use with renal replacement systems that utilize sterile premixed dialysate. They are not indicated for direct infusion.