NxStage is committed to helping customers and patients achieve the full potential of our technology through responsive support, ongoing education and long-term partnership.
The NxStage support team has extensive experience in the renal care industry, together with expertise in clinical education, customer service, and technical support. Team members share a passionate commitment to helping customers and patients use NxStage products with the utmost confidence and success.
NxStage provides expert training and education for both chronic and critical care customers. We have two teams of clinical nursing professionals with more than 425 years of combined renal experience. Together, they provide:
- Customer ServiceOn-site clinical training in the proper use of NxStage products for hospital and dialysis clinical staff. We train the clinic's trainers, who in turn train the other key staff and the patients.
- High-quality training materials for staff and for them to provide to their patients to make training easier, faster and more effective.
- Sample program materials to streamline system implementation, including flow sheets, policies and procedures, orders, tech tips, and more.
- Responsive, 24 x 7 clinical support to assist with any clinical questions that arise.
NxStage is dedicated to providing our critical care and chronic care customers and patients with outstanding customer service. Our Customer Service team is made up of a group of people with an average of 10 years of customer care experience.
Our Customer Service professionals are ready, willing and able to assist with initial system acquisition, delivery and implementation, as well customer service needs that arise during ongoing use.
NxStage strives to maximize system uptime and availability with expert technical support. Our Technical Support team members have an average of 15 years of technical support experience. They have the expertise and commitment to provide timely assistance with any technical questions or issues. They provide:
- Responsive, 24 x 7 technical support to assist with any technical questions that arise.
- Commitment to resolving minor questions or issues rapidly over the phone by guiding users through needed steps.
- Next-day shipment of service swaps when appropriate to resolve more significant issues, while minimizing treatment interruption. This is possible due to the small size of our system.
- Innovative approaches and technology to perform routine system checks and preventive maintenance, to minimize treatment interruption.