Inventing a movement. Improving lives.
NxStage is more than just a company; we are leading the renal revolution. By our own design, we’re at the leading edge of a movement to transform renal care. To make it simpler. To make it portable. To expand treatment options for clinicians by overcoming traditional barriers. To enhance patient freedom and fulfillment.
With significant breakthroughs already behind us - and others in the pipeline - NxStage is finding itself at the forefront of dramatically improved renal care, thanks to innovative yet simple therapeutic solutions that benefit patients, caregivers, and society.
Our approach – and success – is inspiring patients and providers.
We’re not working alone. Part of our success has come through working closely with customers, patients, industry partners, and government leaders and agencies to realize the vision of better, simpler, more accessible renal care.
Our ultimate purpose is to improve the lives of renal patients, and our approach is already resulting in changed lives and industry improvements. Together, we’re changing traditional perceptions of how renal care can be delivered.
NxStage innovations are expanding and improving treatment options – and giving patients and caregivers the ease and flexibility to perform treatment when they want, where they want, and how they want.
We found the future of renal care because we looked for it.
Thanks to forward-thinking care partners, patients, and NxStage inventors and engineers, a new era has arrived. This is great news for the estimated 2 million people around the world suffering from chronic kidney failure, or End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) including 571,414 in the U.S.1
It’s also good news for the hundreds of thousands of patients every year in the U.S. who suffer from acute kidney failure due to surgery, trauma, poisoning, or other emergent health situations.
This new era is one in which:
- Renal care delivery is simpler, reducing caregiver workload and making dialysis therapy less resource-intensive.
- More frequent home hemodialysis is truly accessible, giving ESRD patients improved health and greater control over their treatment and their lives.
- Patients are free to travel, opening the door to fulfilling life experiences for ESRD patients, while they continue to receive the renal care they need to stay healthy.
- Clinicians have greater treatment flexibility, with access to innovative treatment options they know may benefit their patients.
We’re not stopping here – our goal remains to invent, improve, and inspire.
Move forward with us.
To learn more about the NxStage movement to transform renal care, contact us today
- U.S. Renal Data System, USRDS 2011 Annual Data Report: Atlas of End-Stage Renal Disease in the United States