Nx2me Connected Health is designed to help you:
- Monitor and support patient adherence and potentially reduce complications
- Reduce patient burden and enhance patient confidence
- Increase patient retention through compliance monitoring and enhanced connection with patients
- Reduce effort involved in collecting flowsheets
Quality of Care: Key Benefits
Clinicians may monitor and support adherence to treatment and potentially reduce complications and hospitalizations associated with non-compliance.
Clinicians may identify health problems before unscheduled care is needed (eg, blood pressures, arterial or venous pressures running too high).
Alerts patients and nurses when key clinical parameters deviate from pre-established norm to help support patient case management.
Data captured from the patients and available to clinicians include:
- Patient’s weight and blood pressure (captured via Bluetooth® technology)
- Fluid weight removed during treatment
- Medications taken
- Dialysis fluid delivered
- Notes, and health assessments
- Two-way messaging system, similar to text messaging, enhances communication and care coordination
Once your patient finishes their treatments, data recorded in the Nx2me app, will be transmitted directly to the Nx2me Clinician Portal where you can access their treatment record 24/7 for a closer look.
Nx2me works over a secure Wi-Fi network established at the patient’s home. If a patient doesn’t have Internet service, a cell data plan is available. All patient information is encrypted and transmitted using secured Internet protocols.
Nx2me has shown to improve patient retention by monitoring compliance, early intervention and education.1
Bluetooth is a registered trademark of SIG, Inc.
- Weinhandl E, Molina J, Collins A. Lower Risk of Home Hemodialysis Attrition in Patients Using Nx2me Connected Health Technology. Abstract presented at Annual Dialysis Conference. February, 2016.