Gathering everyone in one place can be difficult, so when scheduling on-site training is too much of a challenge, consider the benefits of a live and interactive virtual learning experience!
What is NxStage Virtual Learning?The NxStage Virtual Learning Program is the most convenient continuing education program available for nurses delivering renal replacement therapy. Using audio, video and internet technology, experience live hands-on instruction, virtually bringing a NxStage nurse educator to your facility without the constraints and complications of travel and scheduling. Now it’s easier than ever for nurses to receive continuing education in renal replacement therapy!
- Troubleshooting during Renal Replacement Therapy
- Clotting & Clogging
- Vascular Access for Renal Replacement Therapy
- Therapeutic Plasma Exchange (TPE) Troubleshooting
Customization of course content is also available.
The NxStage Virtual Learning Program can be presented right in your facility. Our experts will help you connect and test the system prior to your training program.
- Internet Connection (wired recommended)
- Operating Systems
- Mac OS X with MacOS 10.7 or later
- Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7
- Web Browsers
- Recommended: Dual Core 2Ghz or higher
- Minimum: Single Core 1Ghz or higher
- 4Gb RAM