The NxStage cartridge (with PUREMA H membrane) is used with NxStage System One and provides patient flexibility for more frequent, nocturnal, or intermittent renal replacement therapy at home.
NxStage Chronic Cartridges offer:
- Easy set-up
- Flexible therapy options including more frequent and nocturnal
- Effective removal of small and middle molecular toxins with simultaneous retention of valuable proteins and achievement of high clearances due to:
- Even dialysate distribution1
- Excellent biocompatibility1
NxStage offers a selection of cartridge configurations used for hemodialysis treatments performed in the home, during the day, or overnight while the patient sleeps.
|LockSite® medication ports|
|Connections for separate high-flux dialyzer|
NxStage Cartridge Express (CAR-170 and CAR-172)
- Cartridge Express products are single use, gamma sterilized, include an integrated dialyzer, and are manufactured from glycerin-free polyethersulfone membranes (PUREMA® H) known for biocompatibility.2
- For patients requiring anticoagulation infusions while performing their treatments at home, the CAR-172 NxStage includes a separate, dedicated line that can be connected to an anticoagulation infusion pump.2
NxStage Standard Cartridge (CAR-124)
- The NxStage cartridge CAR-124 offers additional flexible therapy options and can be used with alternate dialyzers to meet your patient’s clinical needs.
- Filter Membrane Webinars part 1&2 www.nxstage.com. Data on file, Membrana GmbH. www.membrana.com
- Krieter DH, Morgenroth A, Barasinski A, et al. Effects of a polyelectrolyte additive on the selective dialysis membrane permeability for low-molecular-weight proteins. Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2007;22:491–499.